

This is some more pictures of my suggies. Jasper is in the picture alone. Then they are both peeking out of the pouch in the other picture. He is still more accepting of me then she is. But we are working on it. Hes sitting in his pouch right now peeking out at me as I am typing. So hes coming around more and more. It amazes me at the difference in personalities between the 4 of them. Mac is just laid back and you can pet him and he likes it when you roll the ball around in his cage and he bats at it. Cookie is just a spaz doing her flips in her cage. Jasper will take mealies from me but still doesn't want me to really mess with him. He will let me pet him but he lets me know by crabbing if hes had enough. Mystic just crabs and then hides from me. I try not to push myself on her even though I want her to get to know me. If she does have a Joey in pouch I really don't want to stress her out. But I have been trying to work on the bond with the mealies. Problem is ole Jasper boy grabs them before she can get to them lol! I just really wanted to get Mystic to bond with me before she has baby joey so that she is comfortable with me having her touch the babies and getting that early bond with them. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment