Today is Terrys birthday and I could not go without adding a special note on my blog just for him. If it was not for him I would not be able to do what I do with all my animals. He is 100 % supportive and loving. Years ago I had given up on ever finding that one true love... I wanted to find it but I had given up. Even after we met I was still fighting against loving him because I did not want to have my heart broke again. But he pushed on and kept loving me no matter how much I pushed away. Honestly I think I told myself that I was pushing him away but I am not sure I truely was lol. Terry is one of the most amazing men I have ever known, He makes me laugh, he makes me smile, sometimes he even makes me cry.. and he gives me love and support. We can finishes each others sentences and we always know with that one look what the other is thinking (which at times is scarey). He is the love of my life and my best friend. Happy Birthday Terry!
I love you! Thank you for loving me!

1 comment:
Happy birthday Terry! You must be a pretty special guy to get to have my Ayla share your birthday. :o) Hope my sister treated you extra special today.
Post a Comment