Monday, March 3, 2008

WE HAVE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... this morning I did a quick check on critters and I had babies everywhere... I had a mouse that had babies, and a rat that had babies so I had to hurry and get tanks ready for them and I didn't pay that much attention to degu but well she had babies to. So I had my own little critter nursery today and didn't know it. I have 3 new baby boy degu. All three are boys. This is my first official litter of degu... and all three are boys lol. I really wanted her to have all girls but well that didn't happen but I was still blessed with three very cute boys. So here is a few pictures that I put together of my new degu family. I have already held all three boys and gave them all a quick kiss hehe!

1 comment:

2China4Ayla said...

Poor little things have bobble heads. Their heads are the same saize as their Momma and their bodies are little. Too funny.