Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Name change lol

I changed Topaz's name... to Jasper!
I really liked Topaz but well it just didn't stick for some reason.
So we went with Jasper instead. I like that a whole lot more.
It seems to fit. He loves his meal worms. Hes very outgoing and he
loves to come out and visit. Mystic just isn't as friendly. Shes very skittish to. I have been trying to wooo her with Meal worms but she just won't have it. If shes out of her pouch and I come in the room she runs straight back to the pouch. I do really want to get a bond with her shes just not working with me. I really want to make sure that she is comfortable with me before she starts having babies. Since they are already a bonding pair its a possibility that shes already pregnant. I just can't get close enought with her to tell yet. BUT theres still hope. I am sure she will eventually get to know me a little better and wont be so skittish.

No comments: