Thursday, March 6, 2008

Baby degu

well........ after looking a little closer... I have 2 little boys and 1 little girl.
I am even more excited with these little babies.. lol
Tonight we took Skillet and Dusk out and let them roam around the house in their ball and we laughed and laughed. Skillet was all over the house and Dusk basically stayed around the kitchen area only. Baby girl didn't know what to think... the balls to big for her to play with but she has a fasination with tearing up any type of ball. Rookie just followed skillet around but buy the time Dusk got in there then he was done following the ball around.
Tonight has been a busy night so not much else to report... but more coming. :)

1 comment:

2China4Ayla said...

I remember when we had Tippy, she loved the ball but Shadow didn't like it. Maggie was in a trance with the rat in the ball, she didn't know what in the world had invaded but she followed it around tilting her head in wonder.