Sunday, March 9, 2008

basement work




Well most of you know that I have all these critters and we are running out of room FAST! So, Herbie and Diane are helping us get our basement finished so that I can move all the animals into ONE area.. Which will be nice. Here is a picture that was taken today of the guys working on the basement and then just pictures of whats there now and once it gets done I will add pictures of what is done. I cant wait to actually have room to move and clean cages.

AND.................to have all the animals in one room. Right now, I have chinchillas in my bedroom, Ferrets in the dinning room, snake in the livingroom, rats-mice-degu-hamsters-gerbils-guinea pigs in critter room, Iguana in computer room, and the sugar gliders in the computer room. So it will be nice to have everyone in ONE room so its easier to do feedings and cleanings.

1 comment:

2China4Ayla said...

Glad you are getting more space for the critters.