Well, I took a couple pictures today of different critters.
First.. the picture of the snakes is of course Terrys snakes... I bought Terry Cinnamon for christmas.. then about 2 wks ago a gal that was buying mice from me sold her ball python so now we have two. Terrys not named the 2nd snake so thats why its the other snake right now.
2nd picture is a pic of the racks...The critter room has expanded so much that its moving out into the poor hallway.. We have the rat rack, the mice rack, the hamster rack and then the degu cage all in that room. Dusk and skillet chinchillas will soon be moved into my room when I can make room for them and the guinea pigs will be moved back into my room until we can get them downstairs.
3rd picture is the chinvillage I have in my bedroom.. OZ, Lulu, Pepper, Noah, Nanna, Jack, Sassy. They all just woke up and a little cranky that I had the camera flash in their faces lol. I Love the pictures of Lulu in her house looking all cute and Noah with his ear flapped over.
4th picture is just some pictures of some mice cages and A VERY VERY Pregnant Rat. I really thought she would have them babies by today but she hasn't yet but I would say anytime now.
Hope you enjoy the pictures. :)
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment