Thursday, May 1, 2008

lots of bad stuff!

well, its been horrible the last few days here with critters dying. First off we had babies out of pouch on Saturday while I was in Chicago and I was so excited to see them when I got home. I seen just a baby butt (only 1) and it was late when I got home and so I figured I would just check them out the next day...Well.... Monday I got home and Mystic had ate one of the babies (which is normal). I frantically messaged Tammy (S.G group) and told her what happend she told me perfectly normal if something is wrong then yeah they do that. ( so sad ) Well I was sick tuesday night and got up in the middle of the night and the other baby was on the floor of the cage and she was already dead. The only thing I can think of is maybe it fell off mom or out of her pouch while she was out and about. I was heart broken. But I am ok.

Yesterday, I came home and Princess my beautiful hairless rat (ok ok I know she was not beautiful but the poor girl needed some encouragement) was not looking so hot. So, I put her in a tank to herself and tonight when I got home she was gone.

But I am not going to be down and out about this. I am going to move on and just let things go as they flow. I know in this business that things happen and probably happen for a reason.

Anyway, I did get a new rat/ mice customer. He is a snake breeder and requires lots of rodents. So I met him and his girlfriend yesterday and they were both very nice people. He is going to start buying from me and my first sale for him was 60 bucks and he didn't get everything he needed so we gotta work on getting the stock built back up. Tonya you will be happy to know though he doesnt do as many rats though he does more mice... lol

well thats all to report, I am still not feeling well and going to go take a shower and head to bed. so talk to ya all soon!

Kim

No comments: