Well.....I got 2 new gliders about 9 pm last night. They were in a house that was not fit for humans let alone these beautiful babies. I knew it was going to be rough when I asked about them and about their diet and they couldn't tell me nothing and I do mean NOTHING! Thank God they bought them from Jennifers shop and she knew exactly where they came from when I told her who bought them. I wanted to make sure they were unrelated, in case shes pregnant already but my main goal is to make sure that I get them healthy. They are very friendly but right now after being in their 5th home and forever home they are just trying to get used to everything. They ate a bowl full of fruit mix last night and this morning was licking the bowl. SO... I made them a bowl of scrambled eggs and through the day they have ate most of them. They are going to get a whole bowl of mealies tonight just since they probably didnt get them like they should. She looks a little under weight. I don't have names for them yet but I have been thinking about them all day. I do think I want to name one of them Chicago (since this is my chicago weekend trip with the girls) then I haven't figured out what I want to name the other. I think I want to stick with a city name since I am going with Chicago (chic for short) for the female.. I thought about Nashville (Nash) for short for the male. My gliders all have matching names so I want them to have them have matching names to.
Mystic almost has babies fully out of pouch we are seeing more and more babies hanging out of the pouch.. this morning I got to see one of the little butts and then a leg from the other one lol...I was so excited I just couldnt stop watching. How cute! Those babies are already sold but the good thing is I get to keep em around til July. So I get the little baby part of them lol! I cant wait til they are fully out of pouch and I can touch them and hold them and oh yeah lots of pictures.
Well gotta make this short because I need to finish getting packed for my much deserved weekend with the girls in Chicago!!
Kim
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment