Wednesday, June 11, 2008

more suggie babies


Introducing.... Harry.... Phoebe... and Bindi...
Phoebe and Bindi are twin White Faced Blondes (WFB) and are crabby girls but getting used to the new home. They were even taking food from Terrys hand last night. Harry is a love bug and HUGE!! He is so big but so cute! The twins are funny... and I swear Terry is like the glider whisperer or something..they were crabbing last night when I had my hands in their cage..Terry puts his in there and they stopped and even started eatting right out of his hand... Harry was just kinda laid back watching everything and wouldn't eat..I think he was just tired of listening to the girls lol!
But these are my new babies and they are just adorable. I love them already. I feel bad because their previous momma misses them dearly and shes a great lady. She felt it in their best interest to find them a new home because she was to busy and did not have time to spend with them. We have become fast friends and we email all the time now. Shes a very special lady. I hope to go back to Kansas City to visit with her again because she was such a sweetheart.
But I couldn't wait to show off my new babies. :)