Tuesday, March 18, 2008

2 babys on board!!!

Well, I took Mystic and Jasper to the vet today to have their nails trimmed and to have them checked out by the vet. They also spent the day with me at work and that was a great way to show what wonderful little critters these guys are. I had so many ewwws, awwwwwws, and ohhhhhhhhhs to make ones heart swell with pride that these were my babies lol!! ANYWAY........ the good news....... MYSTIC has two babies in her pouch. I knew she probably was but its good to hear from a vet since this is my first glider babies. I was so excited that soon as I left the vets office I was calling everyone. Terrys mom said she needs a shirt that says sugar glider grandma lol... that one cracked me up!!
But thats my exciting news of the day. :)

1 comment:

2China4Ayla said...

2 babies...woohoo. Mom told me you got snakes, made me so sad for your rats and mice. :o( I really need to rescue some from the food factory.