well... I found a dealer for new rat food right here in Hannibal.. WHAT A NICE GUY.. hes going to get me 200 lbs of food this week and hopefully this will help my rats and mice start reproducing and fast. I am sure that what I had been feeding just wasn't doing the trick but its ok now I will be getting them on track and healthy.
I had been teasing everyone telling everyone that I had been playing christian music in there and they all got saved and thats why they stopped reproducing ......but it was just the food that I was feeding them. :) I am excited and can't wait to get the new food.
Bless Mary from St louis for sending me to her fed provider Tom and who in turn sent me to another guy named Tom right here in town. :)
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment