Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cooling!

Emergency maintanance fix!
I came home after work yesterday and Alex's first words were its hotter then anything in that house and you probably have 100 dead animals in there... So in a panic I went and checked everyone out and yep he was right it was hotter then anything in this house... but he was wrong on the dead animals.... Everyone was accounted for and doing well but yeah you could tell they were hot. So I called Terry and he said get someone over there right away... well right away for Master air is today.. The air was froze up and because of that they couldnt do anything last night anyway. so they are on the way to come fix this now. I had to move the chinchillas to the basement so it was cooler for them there. They are much happier.
But I hate them being down there with the basement not being finished.
but at least I know they are doing good and not getting so hot.
I moved the gliders into my bedroom just for the night and that was fun times..... NOT! Mac happend to see Zues laying in the floor about 5:30 this morning and he started barking to let everyone of the other gliders know that Zues was in sight.. so he went non-stop for over 30 minutes til I finally went over to the cage and talked to him and then I moved Zues so he couldnt see him. Then he shut up! All I can do is laugh now but at 5:30 I was not so happy lol! I went over to the cage and very nicely told Mac it was ok and that he needed to quiet down so momma could get some sleep. That didn't work... he just barked at me and then Cookie decided to bark.. so once I moved Zues it was all good in the sugar glider world.
I did notice the other day that my cookie is also with baby/babies in pouch... EXCITING!! She looks like shes possibly got 2 in there as well. so woohoo! I am soon to have baby gliders everywhere!

I had my first big rat/mice sale this weekend. I was excited about that. I took about 90 rats/mice over there and it was good sale!

Thats all for now!

1 comment:

2China4Ayla said...

It is worse then babies. I had started getting a little critter jealousy but I think I am over it after hearing your saga. :o)