Well, This is Skittles (girl) and Snickers (boy) this is my babies that I rescued. They are going to work with me tomorrow and going to go to the vet in the morning. I have worries about them both. First hes got the liquid poopsies and shes not walking very good. She is almost walking with a shuffle and not a regular glider walk... so we want to make sure they are going to be ok. I have a feeling I wont get good news at the vet but I am going to see what I can do to make these babies well again. I have them on a new diet especially for gliders and they are still licking their bowls clean in the morning. They are eatting like there is no tomorrow. I do plan on making a stink when I get done at the vet. I am going to call Animal control and get my pictures printed off to show what kind of condition these babies were in and then I will have the vets opionion on how sick they are to go against these people as well. I have a feeling its going to get ugly. But I will let everyone know (ok the 2 people that actually read my blog lol) know what the vet outcome is tomorrow. I was glad that Jeana is going to let me bring them to work tomorrow. That saves me a trip back and forth home just to pick them up and take them to vet and then back home. :)Monday, May 5, 2008
They finally have names... Skittles and Snickers!
Well, This is Skittles (girl) and Snickers (boy) this is my babies that I rescued. They are going to work with me tomorrow and going to go to the vet in the morning. I have worries about them both. First hes got the liquid poopsies and shes not walking very good. She is almost walking with a shuffle and not a regular glider walk... so we want to make sure they are going to be ok. I have a feeling I wont get good news at the vet but I am going to see what I can do to make these babies well again. I have them on a new diet especially for gliders and they are still licking their bowls clean in the morning. They are eatting like there is no tomorrow. I do plan on making a stink when I get done at the vet. I am going to call Animal control and get my pictures printed off to show what kind of condition these babies were in and then I will have the vets opionion on how sick they are to go against these people as well. I have a feeling its going to get ugly. But I will let everyone know (ok the 2 people that actually read my blog lol) know what the vet outcome is tomorrow. I was glad that Jeana is going to let me bring them to work tomorrow. That saves me a trip back and forth home just to pick them up and take them to vet and then back home. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hope you rnew babies are ok. Sorry about little Princess and the glider babies...sad. I hate to read you have a new rat/mice eating customer. ICK!!
Post a Comment